Jesse and I found some great stuff over the weekend, including some Loden Barbour coats (sizes 38 and 40), Quoddy mocs, and a striped raw silk tie that you can get narrowed at TieCrafters for about $25. I’m also selling some striped canvas totes from the Hudson’s Bay Company at a holiday discounted price of just $22 (down from $30). They’d make for a nice stocking stuffer this season, and would work great as beach tote, something to help carry groceries, or just as a general carrying bag. Hard to go wrong for $22.Suits, sport coats, and blazersShirts and pants
- Sugar Cane popovers, XS
- Blue Post O’Alls shirt (XS, S)
- Sugar Cane palm trees shirt, M
- Studio D’Artisan t-shirt, M
- Sugar Cane popover, M
- Post O’Alls brown work shirt, M
- Sugar Cane work shirt, L
- Black Mister Freedom pants, 30
- orSlow fatigues, ~31
- Tan linen trousers, 32
- Brown Ralph Lauren trousers, 32
- Grey trousers, 42Sweaters and knitsOuterwear
- Engineered Garments duffle coat, XS
- Real McCoys D-1, S
- Mackintosh raincoat, 38
- Garbstore parka, S
- Buzz Rickson tanker jacket, 38
- Buzz Rickson B-15 jacket, 38
- Barbour Beacon bomber jacket, S
- Barbour Bedale (S, M, M, M)
- Barbour Loden coat (38, 40) (pictured above)
- Green Burberry coat, 40
- Margiela leather jacket, 40
- Willis & Geiger suede safari jacket, M
- Folk raincoat, M
- Green corduroy coat, M
- Mackintosh quilted jackets (M, L)
- Iron Heart jean jacket, L
- Engineered Garments ripstop bomber, L
- Burberry wool coat, 42
- Red Woolrich Woolen Mills parka, L
- Nigel Cabourn Cameraman jacket, 42
- Black Outlier jacket, L
- Engineered Garments Cruiser jacket, L
- Mackintosh raincoat, 42
- Schoffel field coat, L
- Engineered Garments shirt jacket, XL
- Holland & Holland hooded coat, XL
- Chrysalis field jacket, XL
- Smock, XL
- Belstaff motorcycle jacket, 44Shoes
- A.P.C. Chelsea boots, 7
- Edward Green tassel loafers, 8
- Alden shell cordovan plain toe bluchers, 8.5
- Crockett & Jones suede shortwings, 8.5
- Kent Wang antiqued brogues, 9
- Ralph Lauren two-toned penny loafers, 9
- Edward Green shortwings, 9
- Oak Street Bootmakers boots, 9
- Brooks Brothers boots, 9.5
- Ralph Lauren penny loafers, 9.5
- Allen Edmonds shell cordovan tassel loafers, 10
- Edward Green shortwings, 10
- Quoddy moc toe bluchers, 10
- Woolrich Woolen Mills work boots, 10
- Cole Haan suede wholecuts, 10
- Foster & Son jodhpurs, 10
- Carmina shortwings, 10.5
- Crockett & Jones cap toe boots, 10.5
- Ralph Lauren hiking boots, 10.5
- Brooks Brothers oxford punch caps, 11
- John Lobb double monkstraps, 11
- Keds x Mark McNairy sneakers, 11
- Ralph Lauren suede Prince Albert slippers, 11.5
- Alden shell cordovan split toe boots, 12
- John Lobb double monkstraps, 12
- Alfred Sargent cap toe oxfords, 12TiesBags, briefcases, and walletsMisc.If you want access to an extra roundup every week, exclusive to members, join Put This On’s Inside Track for just five bucks a month.
Another brilliant moment by studio execs- let’s produce a movie based on a washed up actor’s idea from 6 years ago, change the idea to make it look like a rip-off of Ocean’s 11, convince the washed up actor (Eddie Murphy) to star in the film despite turning all of the black characters into white characters, overpay Ben Stiller to hopefully carry the movie, and then give it the most generic title possible so that absolutely no one will want to see it. Kudos!
Andrew Bynum…lots of rim donationing due
Hey Andrew…you should give these black rims to the Lakers training staff, since you spent 90% of the last few years sitting at their table…and they, you know, don’t have jobs now.
As for your Nissan GTR with 22″ matte black Agetros rims, you should give those to the kids who mop the floor under the basket. That $50 they got each game or whatever paid for their summer hoops camps. Now those kids don’t have a job and are just your regular privileged white kids whose parents will have to pay for the camp with their own money. (Giant Killer is a stupid name for a fake license plate by the way)
'Drew: the 20” Forgiato Martellato rims you put on this F430 Ferrari only run about $5k. Don't give them to anyone. What fuck is a janitor with no job gonna do with $5k?
But this one…These 24” custom Forgiato rims….those babies ran like $75k. Probably more than the Dodge they went on. You could DO something with those rims. You know that dude who who kept your locker just right. Neat and tidy? His name is Jimmy. He’s got three kids. The Lakers laid him off the other day. http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2011-10-24/sbj-nba-job-losses-near-400-since-end-of-season
You sell those $75k rims and give the money to Jimmy, you accomplish two things:
1) You get rid of some of the ugliest ass rims ever.
2) You feed three kids and their dad.
So five things. You could five things I guess.
STEPHEN JACKSON’S 24 INCH FORGIATTO OTTO RIMS = 2.5 NBA ADMINISTRATIVE JOBS!
THE REASON WHY THE PLAYERS WILL LOSE THE LOCK-OUT: THEY DON’T HAVE ENOUGH LEVERAGE TO JUST BE “IN THE ROOM”
So, the owners told the union they wouldn’t negotiate further issues until they agreed to drop down to a 50-50 split of revenue. Hunter tried to save the discussions, and made a case directly to Allen in the Sheraton conference room. Listen, Hunter said, let’s set aside the revenue split discussion and go back to the system issues: the luxury tax, the Bird rights, exceptions and so on.
Only, Hunter’s words were met with a blank stare from Allen.
“Paul didn’t respond,” Hunter said. “He was just … in the room.”
BILL GATES: F-ing genius who changed the world
PAUL ALLEN: NBA Union Bone-Crusher
Z-BO: Donate your rims (and your weed) to the statisticians at FedEx Forum!